This portion of my practice is directed to those who have immediate concerns and questions. Also, to those without a need for a continuous fee based relationship with a financial adviser.
Sometimes people just need to know where they stand.
This can happen for a variety of reasons. These people may have:
- Inherited property and would like to understand the tax implications.
- May have purchased a financial product in the past and don’t really understand all of the features.
- Heard people talking about Long Term Care and have question about who should get it.
- Considered starting a retirement plan as a self-employed individual.
- Thought about developing an exit strategy for a business where they are partners or co-owners.
- Noticed that they don’t know how much money they will need to retire comfortably and stay retired.
- A growing family; know they need additional life insurance, but don’t know how much more.
These are only a few of the ways I can help. I enjoy this part of practice and find this work very satisfying.